Today, on February 17th 2022, ArKtiKa Company in partnership with the Northern Forum held Arctic Business Relations Circle meeting under the topic - Business Opportunities: Cooperation and Partnership.
Arctic Business Relations Circle is a permanent series of meetings aimed for the discussion on the business cooperation in the Arctic and within the Northern Forum.
The participants of today’s meeting were:
- Vladimir Vasilev, Executive Director, Northern Forum
- Paul Fuhs, Northern Forum Goodwill Ambassador, Arctic Economic Council Investment and Infrastructure Working Group
- Marina Bogoslovsksya, President, Chamber of Commerce Yakutia
- Vitaliy Dubov, Nordic Center
- Mark Dudley, Regional Director, North America
- Amarzhargal Baljinnyam, Chairman of the Mongolian-Sakha Cooperation Society
- Sergey Noskin, President, Chamber of Commerce Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug
- Alexander Panasenko, Assistant to the Governor for external cooperation, border and migration issues, Chukotka Autonomous Okrug
- Erkin Zakirov, Chief Advisor of the Department for International Cooperation and the Arctic, Chukotka Autonomous Okrug
- Yulia Poluposhcheva - Expert Adviser of the Department for International Cooperation and the Arctic, Chukotka Autonomous Okrug
- Svetlana Khromtsova, Director of the Department of External Economic Cooperation and Project Activities, Chamber of Commerce of the Arkhangelsk Krai
- Andrey Krivorotov, Associate Professor, Department of Innovation Management, MGIMO University
- Liisa Ansala, President, Chamber of Commerce Lapland
- Dmitry Korostelev, President, Chamber of Commerce Kamchatka Krai, Deputy Chairman of the Legislative Assembly of the Kamchatka Krai
- Anatoly Taleev, Chief Consultant of the Committee on International and Interregional Relations of the Department of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media of the Nenets Autonomous Okrug
- Andrey Zubarev, Deputy General Director of the Entrepreneurship Support Fund of Ugra "My Business"
- Vladimir Utbanov, Deputy Director of the Department of Economic Development of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra
- Christina Shchepetkina, Secretary-Referent, Chamber of Commerce Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug
At the meeting participants discussed how we can strengthen our business relations, exchange common challenges and ideas, and find opportunities for future partnerships. As a result, it was decided to create Chambers of Commerce Association of the Northern Regions. Currently, the preparations are underway for the International Conference of the Chambers of Commerce.