Today, 19th November, at 12 P.M. - Moscow time the opening ceremony of the Model Northern Forum will be held!
Honorable guests are invited to the ceremony:
- Nikolay Viktorovich Korchunov, Ambassador - at - Large of the Russian Foreign Ministry,
- Vladimir Nikolaevich Vasiliev, Acting Executive Director of the Northern Forum,
- Alexander Viktorovich Mazharov, Deputy Governor of the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Area,
- Lars Kullerud, President of the University of Arctic,
- Chung Keeyoung, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Director-General for Climate Change, Energy, Environment and Scientific Cooperation, Republic of Korea
Attention! Join us online via Youtube!
Model Northern Forum Day 1
Model Northern Forum Day 2
We wish the participants to enjoy fruitful sessions during the event!
Model Northern Forum is a role-playing game, aimed at simulating different forms of the Norther Forum work. Since the Northern Forum has a well-balanced representation structure and also conducts researches in all essential fields of studies, its simulation makes it possible for very different groups of active young professionals, activists, volunteers as well as young representatives of the youth from the Northern Regions to get relevant and highly rewarding experience.
The event is organized by the Northern Forum, M.K.Ammosov North – Eastern Federal University, MGIMO University, Vaasa University, Finnland, International Institute of Energy Policy and Diplomacy (MGIMO MIEP), the MGIMO Arctic Student Research Club and the public organization “Intersphere”