The Administration of the Nenets Autonomous Okrug invites you to take part in the IV International Scientific and Practical Conference “Arctic Telemedicine”
which will be held on November 26, 2020 as an online event
Telemedicine is based on the use of digital technologies for providing medical care at a distance and for remote doctor-doctor or doctor-patient communications. The capabilities of telemedicine are well known and have been developing for a long time. Telemedicine, regardless of the territory of use, makes it possible to expand the list of available healthcare services for the population in remote regions, including the Arctic, to provide remote consultations in non-urgent situations, to conduct online case-conferences and much more. In Russia the introduction of telemedicine is one of the priorities of the National Healthcare Project.
During the global pandemic of infection caused by the SARS-CoV-19 virus, everyone felt the need for medical assistance using remote technologies. The infection spread became a challenge for health systems around the world. The pandemic forced to look at telemedicine from a new perspective and to promote its development around the world. Digital solutions capable to alleviate the increased workload on doctors are relevant as never before.
Goal of the Conference
To discuss the issues related to the use of information technologies to ensure accessibility and quality of medical aid in the conditions of the Far North (Arctic zone).
- To exchange experience of using information and communication technologies in healthcare in the Arctic region.
- To elaborate recommendations on organizational, legal, financial and economic aspects of e-Health development in the conditions of the Far North.
- To get acquainted with innovative telemedicine solutions and prospects for their application in the Arctic conditions.
- To discuss the integration of telemedicine technologies with medical information systems of healthcare institutions.
- To discuss the prospects for the development and implementation of telemedicine services standards.
1. Analysis of the current state and development prospects of e-Health.
2. Legal regulation of e-Health – problems and possible solutions.
3. Practical experience of implementation of medical information systems.
4. Experience of using telemedicine technologies in providing medical care to the population.
5. Innovative technological, technical and organizational telemedicine solutions.
6. Data security in the use of telemedicine.
7. Remote health monitoring, preventive work and promotion of healthy lifestyle.
8. Remote education and training technologies.
9. Experience of using telemedicine during the pandemic.
October 27, 2020 – registration and papers (publications) submission open
November 20, 2020 – registration of speakers closes
November 23, 2020 – approval of the conference program
November 26, 2020 – papers (publications) submission closes
November 26, 2020 – work of the conference
Forms of Participation
Report (including publication)
Terms of Participation
Participation in the conference and paper publications are free of charge.
You can submit an application by filling in the online registration form on the official website www.arctelemed.adm-nao.ru.
Papers for publication should be submitted to the Organizing committee before November 26, 2020. Paper requirements are available on the website www.arctelemed.adm-nao.ru.
No later than November 25, 2020 the Organizing committee will post the instruction for connecting to the conference on the website and send it to the participants by emails specified during registration.
Contacts of the Organizing committee
Telephone: (818 53) 2-19-25, (818 53) 2-12-51