The Faculty of Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics (CMC) of Lomonosov Moscow State University with the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, invites you to take part in the Scientific and Practical Forum on promoting the principles of a "green" economy in order to accelerate scientific and technological progress (hereinafter - Forum), which will be held within the framework of the annual scientific conference "Lomonosov Readings-2020".
The purpose of the Forum is to determine the main directions for the applied use of foreign experience in the implementation of the principles and organization of the "green" economy as a stimulus for the development of energy-saving and technologically priority sectors of the economy, solving the problem of carbon emissions into the atmosphere.
Thematic areas of the Forum:
- International experience in implementing the principles of "green" economy in industrialized countries;
- The role of digitalization in achieving the SDGs and developing the principles of a green economy;
- State regulation of issues of the "green" economy in Russia;
- Application of the principles of "green" economy in entrepreneurship and business;
- "Green" economy in education and research.
Dates of the Forum: October 29-30, 2020
The forum will be held at the Faculty of CMC of Moscow State University at Leninskie Gory, Building 1, Building 52.
Due to the epidemiological situation, offline attendance of the Forum is possible only for students, staff, teachers, graduate students, researchers, and others. Lomonosov. The participation of other interested parties is possible in a remote format through a connection to Zoom.
Participation in the Forum implies both face-to-face and online formats. Registration for the Forum is mandatory and is possible by the link - http://green-economy2020.ru