Arctic Shipping Forum is a conference dedicated to the latest opportunities and developments in the Arctic Shipping sector.
Arctic Shipping Forum covers topics such as:
- Developments in transport and exploration in North America, Russian Arctic and Greenland
- Security, Strategic concerns and sovereignty in Arctic
- Challenges of ice management operations for offshore vessels
- The impact of climate change on potential navigation conditions
- Current status of training for ice-going crew
- Technical challenges for design of ice-going ships and icebreakers
Arctic Shipping Forum will be held in Helsinki, Finland on 21-24 Apr 2020.