On July 7-8, 2023 an important event for the Northern Forum will take place in the city of Khanty-Mansiysk – the 15th General Assembly of the Northern Forum.
The General Assembly is held every two years and is the main event of the Northern Forum that defines the organization’s development strategy for the next biennium. It is planned that new regions and organizations will be accepted as members and business partners of the Northern Forum. Topical issues of development of interregional cooperation will be discussed.
The Assembly will include:
1. Meeting of the Regional Coordinators Committee.
2. Meeting of the Board of Governors.
3. Roundtable of the NF Working Group on the Assessment of the Quality of Life.
4. Roundtable of the NF Working Group on the Arctic Tourism Development.
5. Roundtable of the Russian-Asian Consortium for Arctic Research.
To the 15th General Assembly of the Northern Forum is timed the Yugra Governor's Oblas (traditional boats) Rowing Cup.