International project "Competition-exhibition of children's creativity "Red Book Through the Eyes of Children" in the framework of the International Ecological Action "To Save and Preserve" under the aegis of the Commission of the Russian Federation for UNESCO, the Northern Forum.
Project Coordinator: Olga Stytsyuk, Director of the Local History Museum “Otrazheniye” (“Reflection”) "Culture and Sports Center", History Teacher and Secondary School # 7, (Talinka, Oktyabrsky District, Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug - Ugra)
Project Member Regions: USA, Alaska (Anchorage)
Russian Regions, Northern Forum members:
- Kamchatka Krai
- Kransoyarsk Krai
- Magadan Oblast
- Nenets Autonomous Oblast
- Primorsky Krai
- Sakha Republic (Yakutia)
- Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug-Ugra
- Chukotka Autonomous Okrug
- Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug
Other Participants (non-NF members):
Regions of the Russian Federation – 74 regions (65 + 9 NF member-regions):
- Republic of Adygea
- Republic of Bashkortostan
- Republic of Dagestan
- Republic of Kalmykia
- Republic of Karachay-Cherkessia
- Republic of Karelia
- Komi Republic
- Republic of Crimea
- Mari El Republic
- Republic of Mordovia
- Republic of Tatarstan
- Tyva Republic
- Udmurt republic
- Republic of Khakassia
- Chuvash Republic
- Altai region
- Transbaikal region
- Krasnodar region
- Perm Region
- Stavropol region
- Khabarovsk Krai
- Amur Oblast
- Arhangelsk region
- Belgorod region
- Bryansk region
- Vladimir region
- Vologda Region
- Volgograd region
- Voronezh region
- Ivanovo region
- Irkutsk region
- Kaliningrad region
- Kaluga region
- Kemerovo Region
- Kirov region
- Kostroma region
- Kurgan region
- Leningrad region
- Lipetsk region
- Moscow region
- Murmansk region
- Nizhny Novgorod Region
- Novgorod region
- Novosibirsk region
- Omsk Region
- Orenburg region
- Oryol Region
- Penza region
- Pskov region
- Rostov region
- Ryazan Oblast
- Samara Region
- Saratov region
- Sverdlovsk region
- Smolensk region
- Tambov Region
- Tomsk Region
- Tula region
- Tyumen region
- Ulyanovsk region
- Chelyabinsk region
- Yaroslavl region
- Saint Petersburg
- Jewish Autonomous Region
The Project is carried out in three stages:
I stage (correspondence) - competition of creative works, which includes two areas: artistic and literary, in seven categories: graphics; arts and crafts; painting; sculpture; the photo; poetry; essay.
The second stage includes the work of the jury and mobile exhibitions in the cities of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug - Ugra, the Russian Federation and beyond
III stage - the outcome of the project - the publication of a book-compilation of creative works of the laureates of the competition (electronic versions of books on CD-disks are presented).
The collection is not only a catalog, but also a kind of methodical tool with aphorisms about nature and ecology, with ecological dates and indicating the names of the Red Data Book species of the Russian Federation. Published books are distributed to libraries, educational institutions, museums.
To participate in the project are invited to study organizations that carry out educational activities of primary and secondary vocational education, additional education (art schools, studios, circles) at the age of 6 to 17 years (inclusive), living both in the territory of the Russian Federation and outside .
Adults (teachers, supervisors) take part in the Project as consultants, experts, jury members.
The priority category for which the project has world-view significance are children who, through environmental education, environmental and artistic, environmental and creative activities, are involved in a concrete practical case for preserving the unique life of endangered species of nature. This strengthens the environmental aspect of general and environmental education in shaping the humane attitude of the younger generation to the environment, in organizing not passive, but active participation in practical environmental activities - the ecological imperative.
Formation of ecological culture and active life position of the younger generation in relation to the problem of reducing the species diversity of flora and fauna of individual regions and the planet as a whole.
- • attracting the attention of the world community to the existing problems of environmental protection;
- • development of international children's cooperation in the field of ecology through the exchange of experience in the implementation of a variety of creative and environmental activities;
- • popularization of the careful attitude to the natural resources of the planet, Russia and its small homeland by means of artistic visual creativity;
- • education of children from different countries and regions with respect to common human values in accordance with the principle of preservation of cultural and natural diversity;
- • stimulation and development of creative potential of students on the basis of studying natural and historical and cultural heritage;
- • intensification of propaganda of conservation of certain species of flora and fauna as integral parts of the sustainable development of whole natural complexes.
Reception and registration of creative works, work with the jury and eco-volunteers, a selection of aphorisms. Publication of the collection of the best creative works (laureates) of the Project. Conducting traveling exhibitions, excursions and presentations at events of different levels in the cities of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug-Ugra and the Russian Federation, near and far abroad (by agreement). Distribution of award documents based on the results of the Project.
- • Cooperation is developing between 74 Russian regions and 13 project countries (Hungary, the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Bulgaria, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Republic of Kyrgyzstan, the Republic of Moldova, the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Republic of Turkey, Ukraine, the Republic of Finland, the Kingdom of Sweden, the Republic of Estonia, ) for project implementation
- • partnerships have been established to organize mobile exhibitions and project presentations with cultural and educational institutions in the regions of the Russian Federation and near and far abroad countries (the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area-Yugra, the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District, the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), the Republic of Karelia, the Vladimir Region , St. Petersburg, Moscow, USA (Alaska, Anchorage), Finland (Turku) .The mobile exhibitions will continue their work (as agreed);
- • publication of book-catalogs based on the results of the project, presentation of the project, publication of the project in the periodical press;
- • dissemination of museum and pedagogical experience (project method) within the professional community: exhibitions, master classes, round tables, presentations at seminars, conferences, congresses, forums, including in the northern regions of the "Northern Forum" (Kamchatka Krai , The Krasnoyarsk Territory, the Magadan Region, the Nenets Autonomous District, the Primorsky Territory, the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area - Yugra, the Chukotka Autonomous District, the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District).
- • Mobile exhibitions, excursions and presentations of the Project.
Work plan for 2019:
- • Involve the Northern Forum member countries: Iceland (Akureyri), the Republic of Korea (Kangwon Province), and the Finnish Republic (Lapland) in a more active participation in the Project.
- • Continue our work with the northern regions of the Russian Federation - members of the Federation Council: the Kamchatka Territory, the Krasnoyarsk Territory, the Magadan Region, the Nenets Autonomous District, the Primorsky Territory, the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area - Yugra, the Chukotka Autonomous Okrug, the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District ).
- • Involve the remaining regions of the Russian Federation in the Project.
- • Distribution of award documents based on the results of the Project.
- • Further implementation of the first and second stages of the Project: advertising the project in the media, sending out the situation, receiving and registering the work. Preparation and carrying out of mobile exhibitions, excursions, presentations (by agreement)