The Northern Forum took part in the international forum "Arctic: today and the future" on December 2-4, 2021
1. Session "Interregional cooperation of the Arctic Council countries: priorities and practices"
- Mika Riipi, Chairman of the Northern Forum, Governor of Lapland (Finland) spoke about the possibilities of interregional cooperation of the northern regions;
- Daryana Maximova, Deputy Executive Director of the Northern Forum, made a presentation on the activities of the Northern Forum;
- Viktor Gubarev, Chairman of the Northern Forum Working Group on Interparliamentary Cooperation in the North and the Arctic, Deputy Chairman of the State Assembly (Il Tumen) made a presentation on the initiatives of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) and told about the plans of the NF working group.
2. Session "Arctic Cultural Code: Development of the Creative Industries"
- Eduard Isakov, Chairman of the Northern Forum Working Group on the Creative Industry, senator from the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug - Yugra made a presentation on the initiatives of the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug and told about the plans of the NF working group;
- Sargylana Ignatieva, member of the Northern Forum Working Group on Culture, NF Project Manager (magazine "Culture and Art of the Arctic"), Rector of the Arctic State Institute of Culture and Arts (AGIKI) spoke about the initiatives of the AGIKI.