The purpose of the Contest is the formation of a moral culture and an active position of the younger generation in relation to the problem of cruel treatment of domestic and homeless animals.
- Increased environmental literacy of the population;
- Formation of careful, as well as humane attitude to domestic and homeless animals;
- Raising public attention to the existing problems of cruelty to domestic and homeless animals;
- Development of children's cooperation in the field of animal protection on the basis of exchange of experience in the implementation of various creative activities;
- Popularization and promotion of careful attitude to pets by means of artistic fine art;
- Education of children in a careful attitude to the common universal values in accordance with the principle of mercy;
- Stimulation and development of the creative potential of young people on the basis of the study of natural, historical and cultural heritage;
- Increased veterinary control and gradual reduction of the number of homeless animals by humane methods, protection and care for them.
The organizer of the Contest:
Museum and Educational Center "Otrazheniye" of the Municipal Budgetary Institution "Center for Culture and Sports of Talinka", Oktyabrsky District, Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra
The website of the Museum and Educational Center "Otrazheniye" http://ckstalinka.ru/muzej/