In order to strengthen and to expand an interaction between regions to all aspects of social and economic development of the North and the Arctic, to ensure the contribution to global international cooperation, the Northern Forum is commencing the Call for Projects for all its members (see Terms and Conditions here). The Projects must comply with directions of the NF Working Groups, listed below, have a significant socioeconomic effect from their implementation and a stable co-financing.
The NF Resolution #177 “On project activities of the Northern Forum” approved the operational structure of the Northern Forum and established 10 Working Groups:
- Education and Research;
- Business Cooperation in the North;
- Environment and Conservation of Biodiversity;
- Regional Adaptation to Climate Change;
- Development of Energy in the North;
- Assessment of Quality of Life in the Arctic Regions;
- Transportation in the North;
- Health in the North and Social Issues;
- Housing in the Arctic.