The Secretariat of the Northern Forum is located in Yakutsk, Sakha Republic (Yakutia), Russia. The small international office performs a number of duties, including:
- gathering and providing information to member regions and members;
- assisting in communications among regions;
- translating documents as needed for Northern Forum operations;
- coordinating international meetings; and
- developing and securing funding for cooperative projects among member regions.
The Secretariat is headed by an Executive Director. One of the Secretariat's primary functions is to organize Northern Forum meetings. Working closely with the Regional Coordinators, the Northern Forum Secretariat implements meeting plans and helps members address issues of concern as well as opportunities.
The Secretariat maintains an extensive communications system and uses the Internet to communicate with members via e-mail and the website.
309-311 Government House #2
Lenin Avenue 30
Yakutsk, Sakha Republic (Yakutia)
Phone: + 7 4112 422408
Fax: +7 4112 424579
Mr. Vladimir Vasiliev (also President of the NF Academy)
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Mr. Andrey Osakovsky
The corporate office of The Northern Forum Inc. is located in Anchorage, Alaska.
1675 C Street, Suite 106
Anchorage, AK 99501
Phone: + 1 (907) 561 3280
Fax: +1 (907) 786 6368
Ms. Natalie Novik
Cell: +1 (907) 230 8127